Saturday, June 28, 2008

Comparing myself to the other students I interviewed

People of the world all have different personalities, but some are similar in nature. Not only do your actions reveal a lot about you, but your friends reveal just as much. I know that different aspects of my personality are more dominant with certain people. All of my new friends at Lincoln University, are very different from each other, although all have sparkling personalities.

Most of them are my own country, Nepal. They have been in USA just around one month. All live in Bay area. I have tried myself to compare with them. Like as, I am interested in music though all are inclined towards music. Talking to their aim, Most of friends are concerning to make a clear edge to make a mark in the world of Business Administration and Management. These things are similar that i have found.

According some of my frens answers, I found different answer in their interests, favorite pastime and Embrassing moments. I have totally different choice to them.

Atlast, It is totally a new experience to have a new friends and most admiral things is most of them are similar in many context though a little things are difference than me. Hope all of freinds will be happy in sharing cultures, experience and lifestyle throughout our semester.

No comments: